Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My answer is You

YES. BLOGGER'S BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN! :D
Okay today is a super tiring day, damnit.
Twin says that Im becoming more & more emo, no lor.
I'll never belong in the emo family okay.
:)

Sat in a circle during Chinese period today.
Miss Phoon wants us to sit like that, keeps us more awake.
Ha ha she's very funny, she told me this today.
*translate everyting to English.

MISS PHOON: Are you all living life happily?
ME: -First to answer- YES YES YES!
MISS PHOON: Yes, I can see that Lingling's an optimistic person.
ME: Huh really? 哈哈!
MISS PHOON: But you looked upset when I came in?
ME: Thats because Im doing my history.
ME: I dont smile when Im doing homework, haha.
MISS PHOON: Oh, but I can see that you're a very cheerful person.

Lol, that kept me happy all the way! Sweeeet :D
Sharon & I kept playing during her lesson, lol.

Ronnie drew this!

After recess, during CDP lessons, had health check.
I've forgotten to bring my health booklet. Gah.
My eyesight sucks, it dropped to 6/9.
I used to get 6/6 all the time you know (!!)
Very pek chek la, I think the nurse is biased, lol.
*Photos taken by my sister

Senior nurse, hahh.

Checkup room.

4/6! (Some). WHEE :D

Assembly was boring & sleepy, eyelids were very heavy.
I laughed when Mr Vilau said that bathtubs are very dangerous.
Ha ha. After assembly, went to cleanup the Guides room with ASG!

Unpacking, place was fricking infested with spiders, lizards & flies.
WTHHHHH!! >:(
We kept screaming like nobody's business when we saw insects.
Ha ha, I ran outta the room when I saw a lizard.
Dots. Went to mop the whole room after that!

All hail the almighty Mops!

This is the first time I've ever mopped something in my life.
So fricking cool la. Tiring but fun with ASG! :D
After all the hard work, it seriously paid off.
With all the dust, insects, screamings, disgusting things.

Niceeee! Clean verison of GG room, lol.

Blogged alot already. Tomorrow's thurs already :(
Im missing Asg alot. Yes the 4 lovely girls :D
Meeting Wankee tomorrow for gadget making competition.
Maybe even till 7pm okay, life is tough. Shyt.
Lord, please give me alot alot of energy for tomorrow!
Goodbye all.

No comments: